ethos® Modular with Omnicoat Technology™
We looked outside our industry to find a waste stream we could recycle into flooring. This search led to the development of ethos. ethos products are made from recycled PVB film commonly found in the abundantly available waste from windshields and safety glass. And now, with the innovation of Omnicoat Technology added to ethos, we offer a modular tile that virtually eliminates the possibility of installation problems before they ever happen. Omnicoat Technology is a proprietary coating that creates a chemical barrier that works no matter what type of adverse flooring substrate problems rear their ugly heads.
- When installed with TarkettTape™ pH, RH & MVER testing is eliminated*
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver v3.1
- SCS Global Certified- NSF-140 Platinum*
- 26%-51% overall recycled content*
- 26% postconsumer content (minimum)*
- 100% recyclable through ReStart
- Lifetime Limited non-prorated warranty
- Certified Recycling Facility*
- Green Label Plus (Carpet and Rug Institute)
- Environmental Product Declaration (UL Environment)
- Optional Carbonfree Certification (NSF)
*RH & MVER testing are eliminated provided that no free liquids are present and that no moisture-stained concrete is evident. In the event that free liquids and/or moisture-stained concrete are observed, a full assessment of the concrete substrate is required.
*Third party certified by SCS Global Services
Cradle to Cradle Certified™ is a certification mark licensed by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.